1. An Application form: The applicant should make sure to sign the application form.
2. Passport with a UK visa: The applicants’ passport should have at least 1 blank page remaining. The passport should be valid for at least another 6 months beyond date of entry to Canada.
3. Valid UK Visa: If the applicant's current valid visa is in an older passport, both the new and the old passports should be submitted. If the visa is a Biometric Card, the original card should be submitted as well as a colour copy of both sides of the card.
4. 2 new colour passport size photographs: These should not have been taken more than 6 months ago, should be in colour and taken against a White background. The applicant should write their name, date of birth and signature on the back of both pictures.
5. Employers' Letter: The letter should not be older than 28 days before the date of application. The letter should be on the company's letterhead,it should state the company’s registration/VAT number, the applicant's name, position, earnings and start date, and should be signed by the Employer or HR Manager. It should also specify the purpose for traveling and should have the applicant's expected return to work date.
6. 3 months original Payslips
7. Bank Statement: 1 month original bank statement. It should not be older than 28 days before the date of application with the applicant's name and address shown. All pages of the statement should be submitted not just the cover page. This should be the account that the applicant's salary is paid in, and it should show at least £35 per person/day of stay in Canada.
“Cash deposits” or “credit card” statements are not accepted.
8. Canadian dollar travelers’ cheques (only if a bank statement cannot be provided): To the value of $35 per person/day of stay in Canada.
9. Travel Insurance: Should at least cover the duration of the applicant's stay. If insurance is provided by the applicant's bank, than an original letter from the bank confirming the cover should be submitted. The letter should be on the bank's headed paper, it should show the applicant's name and the policy number, and it should be dated not older than 28 days before the date of application.
10. Proof of return flight booking: Internet print-outs or e-tickets are accepted.
11. Proof of Accommodation:
a. Hotel Booking - A fax or email confirmation on the hotel's letterhead paper or a PDF is accepted.
b. Accommodation Sponsored by a Canadian resident: A Letter proving accommodation will be sponsored by family or friends already in Canada.
12. Additional Requirements for dependents:
a. Dependent Spouse/Child(ren) of a Work Permit holder:
A letter of support from the Spouse stating who is paying for the trip
Spouse’s original passport
Original marriage certificate/birth certificate(s)
Spouse's letter of employment and 3 months payslips
Spouse's most recent bank statement
This is required even if the applicant is employed and/or do not depend financially on the Spouse.
b. Minor students/School trips: If students below 18 years old are travelling and are studying than original letter from educational institution dated recently stating student status, name of your course and type of studies. Any scanned / fax copy for this letter is not allowed.
Original passport of Parents
Consent letter from both parents
If parents are divorced, than divorce papers along with parents’ consent letter
Students travelling above 18 years old – Along with letter from educational institution, bank statement, passport, application form, pictures will also be required.
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE: Spouse visa application, you must submit Original Marriage Certificate issued in English Language. If your marriage certificate is translated in English than the translation must be certified as a true copy by the Embassy/Consulate of the country where your marriage ceremony took place or by the legalization bureau of the Foreign Office in GB.
BIRTH CERTIFICATE: If minor (under 18): Original Full Birth Certificate, stating both parents’ names and child’s name is required. If original birth certificate is not in English language then an official translation is required. This official translation must be certified as a true copy by your Embassy/Consulate or by the legalization bureau of the Foreign Office in GB. Parents’ valid passports or certified copies if the parents are residing abroad.
Payment: Our charges are £350 inclusive embassy fees.
Postage: Please post us your documents at our London Office and enclose a prepaid self-addressed special delivery envelope from post office to return your passport alternatively add £10.20 to the total visa fee and we shall post for you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us